Sunday, August 1, 2010

Amerikas Addiction interview with B-Dubb!





What up!

Here is another installment of our new series of interviews of upcoming artists- and by artist we mean musicians, producers, rappers, poets, painters, photographers, dancers and any and everything having to do with creativity!

This time we B-Dubb from Racine, WI! He is an awesome performer, great lyricist and overall a real genuine individual. He has been on his grind for awhile and we feel it is only right that we put the spotlight on a fellow musician this time! So check out the interview and if you like what you are reading about B-Dubb, contact him at
www.kreativjuiceent.com


1. What is your name? Age/s? = B-Dubb a.k.a. B.A. Double. S / 31 yrs old

2. Where are you from? = I'm originally from Denver, CO but raised in Racine, WI

3. How long have you been doing music? = Been involved in music since about "94"

4. Any new projects in the works? = My recent E.P. Contender just dropped July 2nd 2010

5. Describe your sound? Influences? = My sound is considered a blend of old & new school, yet original, kreativ, and lyrical! Influences come from all inspiring artists globally!

6. What motivates you to keep pushing as an artist? = The love I have for writing and creating and contributing to this game keep me pushing.

7. How many songs/albums have you recorded? = Technically, you could say I've done 5 albums to date.

8. Any special words for your fans/supporters? = I just would like to say: thanks for your continued support and love. The fans truly make me understand why it is that I do what I do in the first place!

9. Any words for the doubters/haters? = To all who doubt and hate, I would suggest they do just that. They say the moment people don't have anything to say about you, is the moment they don't give a damn about you! So hate on!

10. Where can we hear or buy your music at? = You can find my music on my website www.kreativjuiceent.com and there's links to where my music can be purchased from there as well.

11. What makes u different or stand out from other artists? = I believe what makes me stand out is that I'm opinionated, and I strive to not copy anyone. Whether they be local or in the industry. Staying true to that inner voice that is inside of me. Like in the movie Ray he says "If I feel the music, I know it's real."

Any final words of wisdom? Shout outs? = In closing I would like to say continue to support this thing called Hip Hop, and be good to yourself and others. I'd like to shout out: Amerika's Addiction for the Interview and love, Mr. Frizo, Chaos a.k.a. 4-50, Billionaire Brad, all my family and friends, and last but not least our most high GOD, for all his many blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment